Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/healthy-homemade-salmon-burgers/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Healthy Homemade Salmon Burgers (paleo + egg-free)
- In a large bowl, mix together the wild salmon, breadcrumbs, chopped greens and mayo together
- Mash the salmon done and really make sure that the ingredients are mixed together well
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup, scoop 1/2 cup of the salmon mixture then gently turn the measuring cup upside down over a large plate and tap the bottom of the measuring cup to get the salmon burger out
- Repeat until 5 burgers are formed
- Add plate to chill in fridge for 10 minutes
- In a large skillet, add a generous amount of avocado oil or grass-fed butter or ghee and melt over medium heat, greasing the skillet well
- Gently add each salmon burger onto the skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side
- Serve on bun of choice and with desired toppings