Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/homemade-granola-bowls/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Homemade Granola Bowls (vegan)
- 1 chia egg (1 teaspoon ground chia seeds & 2 teaspoon warm water)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup almond butter, melted (I use this one or this one - code RACHL for GG)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Optional: handful of chopped nuts or seeds or raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line cupcake/muffin tin with liners
- Mix ground chia seeds and warm water to create chia egg
- Mix together dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- Mix together wet ingredients in a medium bowl
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well
- Fill each liner half full and lightly pack mixture into cup, pulling up high on the sides
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely and add desired toppings!