Homemade Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Bagels (gluten-free)
Homemade Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Bagels that are gluten-free, nut-free and so easy to make! Oven-baked, no crazy steps and no yeast needed.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 3 bagels 1x
- 1/2 cup creamy non-dairy yogurt of choice (almond, coconut, anything – or use regular or greek yogurt if not df – it works too!)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- **These ratios make 3 bagels – if you want to make 6 just double this recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a donut pan well with oil (if you don’t have a donut pan you can form these into bagel shape and place onto baking sheet
- In a large bowl, mix together yogurt and applesauce
- Mix in flour, baking powder and cinnamon until fully combined then fold in raisins
- Add batter to donut pan or form into bagel shape (or even rolls/buns) with your hands
- Bake in oven for 20-22 minutes then allow the bagels to cool before removing from donut pan and slice and enjoy!
*Store in airtight container for 3 days, fridge for 5 and freezer for 2 months. I recommend toasting the bagel after the first day
**If you want these sweeter, add in some coconut sugar or maple syrup to the batter!