Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/how-to-make-the-easiest-homemade-coconut-butter/
© 2019 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
How to Make the Easiest Homemade Coconut Butter
- Add coconut flakes to food processor and turn on to pulse
- Allow the processor to pulse the coconut shreds for about 5 minutes then gently scrap down the sides of it
- Blend in food processor for another 3-5 minutes or until creamy
- If you are adding in any add-in's do so now then blend another minute
- Store in airtight jar for about 2 weeks on counter (don't store in fridge or it will harden)
**I am planning to try toasted coconut flakes yet. I bet that would be so delicious!