Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/life-changing-healthy-chocolate-chip-crumb-cake/
© 2019 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Life Changing Healthy Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-inch round baking dish (you can try an 8-inch or square but baking time may vary!)
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut sugar, coconut flour, tapioca flour and baking powder and set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract
- Add the dry ingredients to wet and mix well to combine
- Fold in 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips then add to the baking dish and press down
- Sprinkle the additional 1/3 cup of chips across the top of the cake so it is covered with chocolate
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the crumb topping ingredients in gently sprinkle on top of the cake and press down into cake
- Bake for 40 minutes then remove and cover with foil and bake another 10 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean (how I know if it is ready!)
- Cool for a few if you can resist, then slice and enjoy!
*Store leftovers in an airtight counter for 5 days or freeze for 2 months