Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/mini-zucchini-pizzas-with-supergreen-pesto/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Mini Zucchini Pizzas with Supergreen Pesto
- 1 package of Organicgirl Supergreens
- About 7 basil leaves (or more or less if you prefer)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 and 1/4 cup walnuts (have not tested with other nuts)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (have not tested with other oils)
- 3 zucchinis sliced in 1/4" inch rounds
- 1 container of goat cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- Sauté zucchini pieces in large pan with oil of choice for about 2-3 minutes on each side and set aside
- Using the same pan, quickly toast the pine nuts as well for about 2-3 minutes or until fragrant, remove and set aside
- Preheat oven to broil (high or low)
- On a lined baking tray, spread across the zucchini slices
- Spread pesto, goat cheese and pine nuts on top of each slice (you may have extra left over depending on how much you use)
- Broil in oven for about 2-3 minutes until cheese gets melted
- Enjoy immediately!