Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/paleo-chocolate-chip-sweet-potato-bread/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Paleo Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Bread
- 16 ounces sweet potato puree
- 3 Vital Farms Pasture-raised eggs
- ¼ cup liquid coconut oil or melted Vital Farms Grass-fed Butter
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup + 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate (I love this one!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the sweet potato, eggs, butter, maple syrup, milk and vanilla extract to a large bowl and mix well
- Add in the coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger and mix again
- Fold in dark chocolate then add to a bread pan lined with parchment paper
- Add to oven for 30 minutes then add more chocolate chips, cover with foil and bake for 20 more minutes or until done
- Let the bread cool before slicing!
- *Will stay good in fridge for 5 days or freeze for longer