Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/paleo-chocolate-chip-sweet-potato-scones/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Paleo Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Scones
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 packet (or 2 scoops) of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sweet potato puree (pumpkin could work too)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray or large dish with parchment paper
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients and mix well
- In a small bow whisk together wet ingredients until combined
- Fold wet ingredients into dry then fold in dark chocolate chips
- Place dough onto pan and form a big disk then cut in 8 pieces
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes and enjoy!
- *These will be more moist than most scones because of the sweet potato, if you prefer drier scones then add more almond flour or less puree. Will stay good in fridge for a week