Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/paleo-deep-dish-double-chocolate-chunk-brownies/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Paleo Deep Dish Double Chocolate Chunk Brownies
- 1/3 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 pasture-raised eggs (haven't tested flax egg)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cup almonds flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (do not recommend maple syrup - needs the grainy consistency)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Hu Kitchen Dark Chocolate bar, fully melted
- 1 Hu Kitchen Dark Chocolate bar, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 to 10 inch skillet or pie dish with coconut oil
- Mix together the coconut oil, applesauce, milk, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy
- Mix in the almond flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking powder until smooth and creamy with no clumps
- Mix in the melted dark chocolate then fold in the dark chocolate chunks and bake in oven for 35-40 minutes
- Slice into pieces and enjoy!
Will stay good in airtight container for 5 days or freezer for 2 months