Paleo Mandarin Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins
Paleo Mandarin Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins made with all gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients. These are the ultimate healthy muffin recipe with the best dark chocolate and mandarin orange flavor combination.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tray with liners or grease well
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, maple syrup, juice, and milk
- Add in the zest, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and mix again so batter is smooth and there are no clumps of flour
- Fold in dark chocolate chips then fill tray to make about 9 muffins
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes (I stick toothpick in to see if they are ready)
- Allow muffins to cool then enjoy!
*Store leftovers in airtight container for 3 days or fridge for 5 days. Or you can freeze for 2 motnhs
**I haven’t tested subs that aren’t listed here