Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/pistachio-cacao-grain-free-granola-vegan-sugar-free/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Pistachio Cacao Grain-free Granola (vegan + sugar-free) + Be Well Recap
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pistachios
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds (sunflower works too)
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a food processor add almonds, pumpkin seeds and pistachios and blend until they are completely broken into smaller pieces
- Add to a large mixing bowl and add in coconut flakes, flaxseeds and mix well
- Add in coconut oil and almond butter and mix again (note you can add honey or maple syrup here if you want some sweetness) if the almond butter isn't liquid enough please melt!
- Mix in cacao powder and make sure the granola is completely combined (if it looks too dry, add a little more coconut oil and if it is too wet add some more coconut flakes or nuts
- Pour onto baking tray (you may need to use two trays depending on the size)
- Bake in oven for about 30 minutes then shake the tray and bake for another 10-15 minutes
- Store in airtight container on counter or in the fridge! Should stay good in fridge for a couple of weeks