Courtney Schreiber – Founder of Brow Eyed Girl On All Things Eye Brows, Microblading + Permanent Make Up
#58: In this episode, we are chatting with the Founder of Brow Eyed Girl, Courtney Schreiber!
Courtney is the go-to for all things eye brows, permanent make up and she is FULL of knowledge about micro blading, lash lifts and tints and more.
A preview of what we dive into in today’s episode:
- The world of permanent make up
- What exact is microblading? Should you get it?
- How your eye brows define your face
- How to know what kind of brows are good for you?
- What are powdered brows?
- Who was the first person to start talking bout microblading and make it “trendy” and popular?
- What to do if you have thin eye brows
- How many times you can get your brows microbladed
- What brow serums to try to promote hair growth
- The details on a lash lift and what that is
- What men can also do for their brows
- Everything you need to know about permanent make up on your lips
- How to find a brow expert by you
Subscribe to stay in the now on all the new episodes coming out. And please rate/review/share the episode and tag me so we can hear from you!!
Get inspired by the ‘Good Stuff’
I chat with CEOs, founders, wellness experts, cooks, bloggers and other impactful people who love sharing some good stuff. We cover starting a business, healthy and delicious food, hormones, relationships, infertility and much more.
Love the podcast? Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review!