I am still digesting the fact that it’s already November 1. How is it already November? Can we just talk about how basically 2 months ago already I married Jord? I wish time could pause for just little or maybe a little slow motion action. I didn’t get to stuff my face with enough corn on the cob and lobster rolls back in August and now I am seriously missing that summery vibe, BBQs and not having to wear a scarf and a jacket every time I leave my apartment.
I’ve always genuinely loved pumpkin, not because I am a “basic white chick” but because it tastes delicious and can add so much to the most simple recipes.
That’s where ginnybakes comes into play. They have some incredible baking mixes including their Peace, Love & Crumble Muffin mix. It’s another one of their fabulous organic, gluten-free and non-gmo products they offer. Their crumble muffin mix is made with all organic ingredients (major plus). To make these more festive for the season, I added some pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
They are a perfect snack and amazing with a smear of your favorite nut butter (I tried it with pumpkin peanut butter). They’re also a crowd pleaser if you want to bake them for a brunch party or a solo party in your apartment with just you and a tray of muffins (aka me on the reg).
Pumpkin Crumble Muffins
- ginnybakes Peace Love & Crumble Muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1 and 1/3 stick of room temperature butter (I used Kerry Gold Pure Irish Butter)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of organic canned pumpkin
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Spray/grease your muffin tray with coconut oil or butter
- Mix 1 stick of butter with Kitchen Aid or mixer until creamy
- Add egg, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and muffin mix (the larger bag, save the other topping mix for later), stir in well with a mixing spoon (do not use Kitchen Aid)
- Fold in greek yogurt and pumpkin
- Fill in muffin trays ⅔ full
- For the crumble topping, mash together the ⅓ stick of butter and crumble topping mix
- Add to top of each muffin
- Cook for 25 minutes or so (stick a tooth pick in to check if ready)
Enjoy my basic pumpkin crew & of course you can omit pumpkin from this recipe if that’s not your thing.
By the way, if you use the code bake7 on ginnybakes website, you get $5 off your order of $25 or more (not a affiliate code, just wanted to share the love!)
This recipe was sponsored by ginnybakes.