Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/raw-pecan-brownies/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
- 1 cup + 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 cup pitted dates (soft)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- Pulse 1 cup pecans in food processor until broken
- Add cacao powder and pulse a couple times
- Add dates and pulse for a few minutes until dough is formed
- Form dough into 8x8 lined baking dish so it fits half (you can also double this recipe to make a full 8x8 size pan)
- Press in ¼ cup of pecans across the top of the brownies
- Place in fridge for 15 minutes
- Will stay good for about a week in the fridge and a couple of months in freezer