Oh hello. Happy Taco Thursday my friends.
Oops, I know, we are two days late for Taco Tuesday, but hey, who doesn’t want to eat tacos everyday? Especially since these are CAULIFLOWER Tacos! I have to admit this was my first time ever having cauliflower tacos. Plus I haven’t ever heard of cauliflower tacos before until now and I am seriously in heaven. Another delicious veggie-filled taco recipe for us to feast on. Like those Crispy Baked Avocado Tacos from the spring!
And the best part? Well we didn’t even get to the best part yet.
Yerp, you heard that right. We are making Spicy Broccoli Slaw to pair with these Roasted Cauliflower Tacos and you are going to go CRAZY over it.
I’m not much a cole slaw fan at all since mayo usually isn’t my thing. I’m pretty picky with the whole mayonnaise deal, which I am sure you babes know by now. This slaw isn’t made with real mayo though or really any mayo at all, it is made with something 100x better, GoAvo!
GoAvo is an avocado spread that basically a game changer because it is made with all clean ingredients. There is nothing artificial and it is non-GMO, vegan-friendly, soy and gluten-free. Also it is the perfect addition to your salad, sandwich, anything really. Just think avocado in a spreadable, delicious form. I used the chipotle flavor in this slaw for the extra kick and spice we want in our mexican food, but they also have original and basil. You also probably recognize GoAvo from my Chickpea Salad Stuffed Avocados. Another delicious recipe using their products!
This Spicy Broccoli Slaw tastes amazing plain too or on a sandwich, in a salad, etc. I made a bit extra just for snacking purposes during the week (priorities), but I kind of cheat though when I make it. You know those bags of chopped broccoli slaw from Trader Joe’s? Yup, I buy those and just need to add the sauces in, let it marinate and voila!
Also these tacos are meat-lover approved and they are perfect for the vegetarians in the house. It’s a meal for everyone I like to say, which does not happen too often in our home. Dinner ends up being a few different meals half the time. Is it like this for anyone else? Oops.
Finally, if you do make these Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Spicy Broccoli Slaw, share them with me on Instagram or your favorite social channel. I love seeing what recipes you guys make from the blog, and I have a feeling you babes are going to really love this one ?Print
Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Spicy Broccoli Slaw
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6-8 tacos 1x
- Category: gluten-free, vegan
- Cuisine: lunch dinner
- Roasted Cauliflower:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (any milk works)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Broccoli Slaw:
- 1 12 ounce bag of organic broccoli slaw (mix of broccoli and carrots)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil (or your preferred oil)
- 3–4 tablespoons GoAvo Chipotle Spread (any mayo works)
- Corn tortillas
- Preheat oven 375 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Cut cauliflower into small florets and set aside
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond milk, chili powder, cayenne, garlic and onion powder
- Toss cauliflower florets in it and make sure each floret is fully coated
- Add cauliflower to tray and bake for about 20-30 minutes
- While cauliflower is baking, prep the broccoli slaw
- In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli slaw, cilantro, GoAvo, apple cider vinegar and avocado oil
- Let the slaw marinate on counter until cauliflower is done
- Once cauliflower is done, heat tortillas according to package instructions
- Assemble tacos with cauliflower and slaw and enjoy!
Thank you GoAvo for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!