Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/simply-epic-homemade-flaxseed-bread/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Simply Epic Homemade Flaxseed Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan well or add parchment paper
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in another bowl then pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients bowl and mix well
- Pour into loaf pan then sprinkle with additional oats or seeds if desired (just makes it look pretty!)
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until ready (stick a tooth pick in!)
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for longer!