Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/socca-chickpea-flatbread-pizza/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Socca Chickpea Flatbread Pesto Pizza with Crunchy Greens
- 1.5 cups chickpea flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 1.5 cups water
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
Toppings of choice, I used
- 1 package of Organic Girl Butter Lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Almond milk cream cheese
- Pickled beets
- Whisk chickpea flour and spices together in a bowl
- Slowly whisk in water and avocado oil until combined and smooth (battery will be runny and liquid-y)
- Heat a good drizzle of avocado oil in non-stick 8 inch skillet over medium-high heat
- Add ½ cup batter to the skillet and tilt pan so i cooks evenly
- Reduce heat to medium and cook unitl crisp at edges and golden brown on bottom for about 3 minutes
- Flip socca and continue to cook until second side is browned (abut 3 more minutes)
- Transfer to a cutting board or plate
- Repeat with remaining batter and oil
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!