Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/soft-chewy-chai-spiced-oatmeal-snickerdoodles/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Soft & Chewy Chai Spiced Oatmeal Snickerdoodles
- 1.5 cups oat flour (oatmeal food processed to flour - have not tested other flours)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup vegan butter (or regular)
- 1 chia egg
- 1/4 cup REBBL Ashwagandha Chai (or sub more milk but this tastes best for more chai flavor)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper and grease well
- Mix together dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside
- In another bowl, mix together wet ingredients with hand mixer
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well
- Evenly scoop about 1-2 spoonfuls of dough per cookie and line across tray
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes
- Drizzle with your favorite nut butter of choice!
- *Will stay good for about 5 days in air tight container or freezer for longer