Hi ya babes! Flourless Strawberry Oatmeal Banana Bread like hey, what’s up, hello.
My first not grain-free banana bread that I am sharing with you guys. It is made with oat flour instead of coconut and almond. Because a handful of you asked me if you could sub another flour in my other banana bread recipes, I had to make this for us,.
Plus the addition of strawberries in it seriously has me feeling all kinds of tingles.
Ever since April rolled around, the grocery stores have been stocked with so many organic and fresh berries. I am in heaven. I love when strawberries are extra red and juicy, just like the ones in this recipe.
The best part about this banana bread? It is SO versatile and you can use any berries you want, any nut butter, etc. I think that is why I have a million banana bread ideas.. the possibilities are endless.
Better Body Foods obviously played a key role in this recipe (they literally take over all my recipes) with their agave and coconut oil. You may recognize Better Body Foods from a handful of my recipes like: Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Paleo Chocolate Chunk Blondies and more.
[bctt tweet=”Flourless Strawberry Banana Bread made with 8 ingredients”]Print
Strawberry Oatmeal Banana Bread
- Yield: 8-10 slices 1x
- Category: dairy free, gluten free friendly
- Cuisine: dessert, breakfast, snack
- Wet Ingredients:
- 2 ripe medium sized bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup drippy nut butter (I used sunbutter)
- 1 tablespoon agave (can use honey or maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- Dry Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup oat flour (oatmeal food processed)*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Add in’s:
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- *I have not tested this recipe with other flours, I recommend oat*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line or spray a loaf pan with parchment paper (I used 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5)
- Mix together wet ingredients with Kitchen Aid or hand mixer
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix with spatula
- Fold in strawberries
- Pour into a bread dish into pan
- Bake for 35-40 minutes (stick tooth pick in and should come out clean)
- Finally, let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting the blog and making rachLmansfield.com possible! xx