Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/sweet-potato-greens-quesadilla-vegan/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Sweet Potato + Greens Quesadilla (vegan)
- 1 cup Organic Girl Baby Spinach
- 1 small roasted sweet potato
- 1/4 cup caramelized onions
- 3 tablespoons almond milk cream cheese (or dairy free cheese of choice)
- 2 tortillas of choice
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- Heat a large skillet with avocado oil and turn to medium heat
- Spread sweet potato on one side of the tortilla then add spinach on top
- Spread almond milk cream cheese on the other side
- Add one side to the skillet followed by the other side and press down with a spatula
- Heat on medium heat for about 3 minutes then flip and heat for another 3 minutes
- Remove from skillet, slice and enjoy!
- *You can also add protein to this if you'd like, it tastes delicious with grass-fed steak, chicken or wild salmon!