The Best Ever Vegan Morning Glory Muffins (gluten-free)
The Best Ever Vegan Morning Glory Muffins made with all gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients. Filled with carrots, raisins, walnuts and have that delicious muffin top and fluffy cakey muffin base.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 18 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 8-9 muffins 1x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tray or grease well
- Mix together banana, milk, almond butter, coconut sugar and vanilla until well combined
- Mix in cinnamon, ginger, flour and baking powder until fully combined
- Fold in carrots, walnuts and raisins and mix
- Fill about 8-9 muffin holes with batter and bake in oven for 18-20 minutes (I usually stick a toothpick in to see if they’re ready)
- Allow the muffins to cool for a few and enjoy!
*Store leftovers in airtight container for 3 days, in fridge for 5 days or freezer for 2 months