Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/the-easiest-chocolate-chunk-oatmeal-cookies/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
The Easiest Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies (gluten-free)
- 1 cup creamy almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup gluten-free oat flour (or sub spelt flour or brown rice flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (or omit if not using but they don't add any flavor, just a good BOOST of nutrients!)
- 1/2 cup sprouted rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond butter, vanilla extract, coconut sugar and cinnamon with a hand mixer (or just very well by hand!)
- Add in the oat flour, baking powder, milk and collagen peptides and mix again
- Fold in the oats and dark chocolate chips and mix evenly
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie onto baking sheet with parchment paper and gently press cookie down so it flattens a bit (not like a pancake just a little!)
- Sprinkle sea salt on top and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes
- Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes then remove from tray and enjoy!
Will stay good in airtight container for 5 days or freeze for up to 2 months!