Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/toasted-almond-grain-free-pancakes/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Toasted Almond Grain-free Pancakes
- 1 and 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat a medium skillet with a dash coconut oil and great pan
- Toss sliced almonds with cinnamon, coconut oil in a small bowl and evenly coat
- Add to pan and toast on medium heat for a few minutes, until fragrant
- In medium bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla and almond milk
- In another bowl, mix coconut flour, almond flour and baking powder then add to wet ingredients
- Grease a medium skillet with coconut oil or butter
- Heat to medium-high and make sure the skillet or pan is well greased
- Place 2 tablespoons of batter onto the skillet per pancake
- After cooking 2-3 minutes (the pancakes will start to bubble a little on the one side), flip pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Finally, enjoy with syrup, nut butter and fresh fruit!