Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars (gluten-free)
Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars made just 4 ingredients! These are such an easy gluten-free and homemade chewy granola bar recipe anyone and everyone loves!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 13 mins
- Yield: 8 bars 1x
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix the oats and cereal
- In a separate bowl, mix together the nut butter and maple syrup
- Pour the wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and use a spatula to mix everything together (I used my hands too)
- Fold in dark chocolate then firmly press the granola bar mixture into the baking dish
- Bake in oven for 6 to 8 minutes
- Remove the tin from the oven and let cool completely before removing and slicing into bars! This is key or your bars will fall apart!! You can add them to fridge to cool faster too
*Store leftovers in airtight container for 5 days or you can freeze them as well.