Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/vegan-dark-chocolate-peanut-butter-monkey-bread/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Vegan Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Monkey Bread
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates (softened but not hot or soaked in water!)
- 2/3 cup Elmhurst Unsweetened Almond Milk (or any of their milks!)
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cacao powder
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Chocolate peanut butter coating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8inch pie dish with coconut oil
- In a food processor, blend together the dates and almond milk for a couple minutes then add in the remaining monkey bread ingredients
- Pulse/blend until well combined. The dough will be thick!
- Using a spoon and your hands, roll out about 1-2 tablespoons of dough into your hands and place it on a plate or the pie dish
- Once all dough is rolled into balls, wipe the food processor out and blend together the coating ingredients then dip each dough ball into the coating and add to pie dish
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes then drizzle with peanut butter and enjoy!
Store leftovers in airtight container for 5 days or in the fridge. You can also store in freezer for up to 2 months.