Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/veggie-smoked-salmon-quiche-with-sweet-potato-crust/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Veggie + Smoked Salmon Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust (Whole30)
1 hr 15 mins
- 3 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 4 ounces of smoked wild salmon
- 1 cup roasted brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup Organic Girl Spinach
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
- 1/3 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Organic Girl Arugula
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice the sweet potatoes into thin slices in a circular shape
- Grease a cast iron skillet or 8-9 inch baking dish well
- Line the rim of the skillet with sweet potato pieces and the bottom of the skillet so it is covered (don't worry if there are spaces!)
- Drizzle avocado oil on top and sprinkle black pepper
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes
- Whisk together eggs and almond milk well
- Add roasted brussels sprouts, spinach, sliced lox, onions and zucchini on top of sweet potato
- Pour egg mixture on top and bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
- Cover the quiche with foil then bake again until cooked through (about 15-20 minutes)
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with additional arugula, let it cool and enjoy!
- *Will stay good for 5 days in fridge. You can also freeze these for longer!