10-minute Sesame Stir Fry Noodles
10-minute Sesame Stir Fry Noodles made with all vegan and gluten-free ingredients. One of the easiest asian-flared recipes made with healthier ingredients.
- 8 ounces pad thai rice noodles (or any noodles of choice)
- 1 head broccoli or baby broccoli, cut (I bought the baby broccoli from trader joe’s!)
- 3 large carrot sticks, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (or any oil!)
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos (or use soy sauce or tamari)
- 2 tablespoons creamy tahini
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook noodles per instructions on package and begin making the veggies
- Warm 1 tablespoon of sesame oil over medium heat and add in the broccoli, onion and carrot. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes as noodles cook
- Once noodles are done, strain excess water and add to the pan with the veggies
- Mix in the other tablespoons sesame oil, tahini and coconut aminos. If the noodles are too stuck together and don’t look creamy, add in a splash of water!
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!
*Store leftovers in airtight container for 5 days