3-ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These easiest 3-ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are the ultimate quick and easy dessert that don’t require the oven and they are gluten-free, dairy-free and grain-free.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 8-10 cookies 1x
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until dough forms
- Scoop about 1-2 tablespoons of dough into your hands and roll into a ball and add to a plate or small baking sheet and repeat for remaining dough
- Press down with a fork in each direction so the cookies flatten a bit
- Add to fridge for 30 minutes or freezer for 15 minutes to set for a few then enjoy!
- You can also melt chocolate to drizzle on top, mix in any nuts or chocolate chips, coconut flakes – anything!
*Store cookies in fridge for 5 days or freezer for longer
**You can use any nut butter if you don’t have peanut butter but I haven’t tested another flour. The coconut flour really helps absorb the oil so the cookies stay a good consistency