3-minute Paleo Peach Crisp For One
Sharing my 3-minute Paleo Peach Crisp For One made with all gluten-free and vegan ingredients for the an easy and healthy peach crisp recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 organic peach, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon coconut shreds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a small bowl or mug, mix together the peach, coconut oil, coconut sugar and coconut flour
- In another small bowl, mix together the coconut shreds, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon to make the crisp
- Sprinkle the crisp on top of the peach then microwave for 3 minutes (you can alternatively bake at 350 for about 5-10 minutes in a oven-safe bowl)
- Top with extra peaches, coconut yogurt, anything!
*Will stay good for 5 days in the fridge and is a delicious breakfast if you ask me!