Classic Gluten-free Banana Bread Recipe
Sharing my Classic Banana Bread Recipe made with all gluten-free ingredients for an easy, no-frills, healthy kind of banana bread recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 8-10 slices 1x
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 3 medium bananas)
- 2 pasture-raised eggs (or sub 2 flax eggs)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (can omit if you want!)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free sprouted rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour (haven’t tested another flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread pan with coconut oil or line with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the mashed banana, eggs, vanilla extract and coconut oil until smooth and creamy
- Mix in the coconut sugar, flaxseed, oats, oat flour, baking powder and cinnamon and combine well so there are no lumps
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips then add the batter to the bread dish
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes or until you tick toothpick in and it comes out clean
- Allow the bread to cool for a few then slice and enjoy!
*Store leftovers in airtight container for 5 days or freeze for longer
*Feel free to add some maple syrup to make this a bit sweeter!