Crowd Pleaser Brussels Sprout Slaw
Crowd Pleaser Brussels Sprout Slaw! Made with raisins, pistachios, pears, pecorino and a simple dressing for an easy fall inspired salad.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- 6 cups shredded brussels sprouts (you can buy sprouts already in slaw form or buy whole and cut/put in food processor)
- 1/2 cup pistachios (shells removed)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened raisins
- 2 small pears, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated pecorino cheese
- Add ingredients for salad into a large bowl and mix together
- In a small jar or bowl add the dressing ingredients and mix well
- Coat the salad with desired amount of dressing (if you need more adjust quants as needed) and allow the slaw to soak in dressing for a bit an marinate then enjoy!
- I like to serve this cool and leave it out of the fridge for about 30 minutes or so before eating or just eat it cold. Feel free to add some cooked chicken or anything else on top if you want to make it a hearty meal!
*Store leftovers in fridge for 5 days