Easy 4-ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Easy 4-ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge made with all gluten-free, dairy-free and plant based-friendly ingredients! You only need dark chocolate, peanut butter, honey and peanut butter cups.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 10-12 slices 1x
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate in 30 second increments until melted (I used a large bowl)
- Mix in the peanut butter and honey and mix again to fully combine
- Fold in peanut butter cups
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease the sides
- Add the fudge batter to the loaf pan and evenly spread across with spatula or knife
- Add to freezer for at least 1 hour to set then slice and enjoy!