Epic Browned Butter Funfetti Rice Crispy Treats
Epic Browned Butter Funfetti Rice Crispy Treats made with just 3 ingredients then your favorite sprinkles and frosting on top!
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: About 18-20 1x
- In a large pot, add the stick of butter and melt over medium/high heat
- Brown the butter by continuing to stir every 30 seconds or so and warming over medium heat. This will take about 5 minutes and the butter will be darker in color and smell “nuttier” when it is browned
- Add in the marshmallows and melt over medium heat then turn off heat and add in extracts if using and cereal and mix well with spatula or large wooden spoon
- Fold in sprinkles if desired then either add the crispy treats to an 9×12 baking dish (greased well) or into muffin tins!
- Allow them to sit on counter to set for a bit then frost and enjoy
*Store leftovers in airtight container for 5 days