Gluten-free Copycat Entenmann’s Frosted Donuts
The most delicious gluten-free copycat Entenmann’s frosted donuts. These childhood favorite are made healthier and with all gluten-free, nut-free and dairy free-friendly ingredients. They are baked, not fried and so easy to whip up.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 6 donuts 1x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a donut pan well
- Mix together the yogurt, egg, coconut oil and vanilla extract until smooth
- Mix in the coconut sugar, oat flour and baking powder until smooth and well combined
- Fill each donut mold with batter (just fill it to the top – they will slightly rise!)
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes
- Allow the donuts to cool completely then gently remove (I flip upside down and tap the pan and they fall right out)
- Melt the dark chocolate then dip each donut in it and place donuts onto a line baking sheet or tray
- Allow the chocolate to set a bit in the fridge, freezer or counter (freezer is quickest!) and enjoy!
*Store leftovers in fridge for 5 days or freezer for longer