Gluten-free Pizza Hot Pockets Recipe
Gluten-free Pizza Hot Pockets Recipe using my favorite paleo pizza dough mix. Super versatile and this recipe is also vegan-friendly!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 box pizza dough mix (I used this but you can also use any pizza dough/mix you prefer!)
- 1 cup organic marinara sauce
- Shredded cheese (can be non-dairy or diary-based)
- Any mix-in’s: cooked sausage, veggies, vegan sausage, anything!
- Olive oil for brushing
- Extra sauce for dipping
- Prepare the pizza mix per instructions on the box
- Divide the dough in about 4 balls/pieces (if using same mix as me) then break into 2 smaller pieces
- Flatten one of the pieces into a rectangle then add to baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Add sauce, cheese and desired mix’ins then flatten another piece of dough and add on top
- Pinch the edges of the dough so that it seals the bottom/top dough together
- Repeat for remaining dough then bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until ready
- Dip in any sauces and enjoy!
*Will stay good for 5 days in fridge or you can freeze and reheat like a traditional hot pocket!