Healthier Paleo Garlic Knots (gluten-free + dairy-free)
Healthier Paleo Garlic Knots made with all gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients. Using my favorite pizza mix and a few other simple ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 12 knots 1x
- 1 pasture-raised egg*
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 box of Simple Mills Pizza Dough Mix*
- Seasonings: basil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, acv and oil
- Add in the dough, seasonings to taste, and mix again until smooth
- Split the dough into 12 smaller balls/pieces of dough
- Gently roll out each ball in a rope-like shape then swirl it into a “knot”
- Add to baking sheet and bake in oven for about 10-12 minutes
- Feel free to brush some extra oil/seasonings on top if you’d like!
*I haven’t tested subs. I had extra pizza mix which inspired this recipe. I will attempt one without the mix soon!
**Store leftovers in airtight container for up to 5 days or freezer for longer