Healthy Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Granola with Clusters
Healthy Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Granola with extra clusters! The easiest homemade granola lightly sweetened and with the best chunks. Made with healthy ingredients like rolled oats, nuts, seeds, creamy peanut butter.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 3-4 cups 1x
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with If You Care baking sheets
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, coconut, nuts, flaxseed meal, chia seeds and cinnamon
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut sugar, maple syrup, creamy peanut butter and water
- Pour the wet ingredients onto the dry ingredients and mix well to evenly coat
- Add the granola to baking sheet and press down so the ingredients are in one layer, stuck together
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes then rotate tray and bake for another 15 minutes
- Allow the granola to cool for 10 minutes then add in chocolate chunks
- Break the large cluster into smaller pieces and enjoy!