Homemade Bone Broth Ramen Bowls
Homemade Bone Broth Ramen Bowls made with all gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients for an easy and delicious homemade ramen recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 bowls 1x
- 7 ounces of rice noodles
- 1 bag of Bonafide Provision Bone Broth (the chicken or beef one is great for this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup leafy organic greens
- Protein of choice: I love using this brand’s ground pork sausage, chicken or beef. Soft boiled ggs or tofu would work well too
- Black sesame seeds for garnish
- Prepare the rice noodles per instructions on the box
- Once ready, use the same pot and add the noodles, spices and bone broth and warm over medium low heat for about 5- 10 minutes until the broth is hot (but no boiling)
- Add in the protein of choice, leafy greens and avocado and pour into two bowls
- Garnish with black sesame seeds and enjoy while warm!
Store leftovers in the fridge for about 5 days.