No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Snack Bars
No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Snack Bars made with vegan and gluten-free ingredients for an easy homemade snack bar recipe!
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish well or line it with parchment paper
- Add the package of Creation Nation mix to a large bowl and stir so the ingredients spread
- Add in the peanut butter, coconut oil and milk and stir well to mix the liquids into the dry ingredients (you will have to use some arm muscle!)
- Once all the dry ingredients are coated, add the mixture to the baking dish and press down firmly and evenly
- Spread the jelly on top of the crust then add 4 tablespoons of peanut butter and swirl it around using a toothpick or sharp knife
- Add the baking dish to the fridge to set for about an hour then slice into 9 bars and enjoy
Store bars in the fridge for up to a week or freezer for a couple months!