Deep Dish Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Skillet (gluten-free)
Deep Dish Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Skillet made with all gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free ingredients! This is the ultimate healthier giant oatmeal cookie that tastes killer with your favorite ice cream on top.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 cookie skillet 1x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 6 or 8-inch round skillet (6-inch will make it a deeper dish cookie and 8 will be a little thinner but still thick!)
- Melt coconut oil in microwave and allow it to cool for a few
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, sugar, oil and vanilla until smooth
- Mix in the flour, oats and baking powder until fully combine
- Fold in raisins then spread the dough across the skillet
- Bake in oven for about 25-30 minutes (or until ready)
- Serve as is or add your favorite ice cream on top!
*Store in airtight container for 3 days, fridge for 5 days or you can freeze this for up to 2 months! I love eating it frozen too.