One-Skillet Gluten-free Hamburger Helper
A healthier gluten-free Hamburger Helper made in one-skillet and takes less than 20 minutes to whip up! A delicious and easy dinner recipe for the whole family and it is so crave-able and a family fave.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 17 mins
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat and add the grass-fed beef to skillet and breakdown down into smaller pieces uses a wooden spoon or fork
- Cook on medium heat until the beef is brown and no longer pink
- Drain any excess fat from the skillet then add in the flour, spices, broth, pasta and sauce and mix well
- Bring to a boil then cover and cook on low heat for about 12 minutes (or until pasta is ready and almost all liquid is absorbed)
- Remove skillet from heat and mix in cheese and serve while warm!
*Store leftovers in fridge for 5 days