Oven-Baked Dijon Salmon Burgers
Oven-Baked Dijon Salmon Burgers made with just five gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients for an easy healthy dinner recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 burgers 1x
- 2 five-ounce cans of Safe Catch Wild Salmon
- 1/4 cup avocado mayo (or use an egg free one if needed!)
- 1/4 cup almond flour (sub oat flour if nut-free)
- 2/3 cup organic leafy greens, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- For serving: buns of choice, avocado, greens, anything you are craving!
- Drain each can of salmon and make sure all liquid is gone from the can
- Add the salmon to a medium bowl and mashed a bit with a fork
- Add in the mayo, almond flour, greens, dijon and black pepper and mix well with a fork to evenly combine
- Line a small baking tray or dish with parchment paper and form burgers using 1/2 cup measuring cup and add to tray
- Place small tray in the fridge for at least 10 minutes so the burgers set a bit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake burgers in oven for 12 minutes, then gently flip and bake for another 10 minutes
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!
*Store leftovers in the fridge for 3 days or freeze for 2 months