Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (Nut Free)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line or spray a loaf pan with parchment paper (I used 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5)
- Place wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and mix with kitchen aid
- Once mixed well, add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and continue to mix with kitchen aid
- Fold in dark chocolate chips once everything is mixed well (I also saved some to sprinkle on top)
- Bake in oven for 35-45 minutes (or until ends are golden)
- Finally, enjoy with your toppings of choice or deliciously as is
- You can keep in fridge for about 7 days or freeze for longer!