Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookie Skillet
Sharing this doughy Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookie Skillet on the blog! A delicious giant gluten-free cookie recipe made with healthier ingredients and has the most perfect doughy cookie consistency.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 8 slices 1x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 10-12 inch skillet
- Whisk together egg, nut butter, pumpkin, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract until smooth
- Mix in almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice until smooth and well combined
- Fold in dark chocolate then bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden
- Allow the cookie to cool then slice and enjoy!
*Store leftovers in airtight container for 5 days or freezer for longer
**I haven’t tested subs