Paleo Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Paleo Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread made gluten-free ingredients for a healthy banana bread recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 8 slices 1x
- Category: gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo
- Cuisine: breakfast, dessert, snack
- 2 ripe medium sized bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup creamy nut butter
- 2 eggs (can sub flax egg)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a bread dish with parchment paper + grease well
- Mix together wet ingredients in a medium bowl using Kitchen Aid or hand mixer (if you don’t have one just mix very well with wooden spoon!)
- Add in dry ingredients then fold in dark chocolate chips
- Pour into bread dish and bake for about 45 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean)
- Let cool for a few minutes then enjoy!
- Will stay good for about 5 days, in fridge for about 7 or freezer for a couple of months*
*Omit if you don’t have on hand or sub another one of their collagens!