Paleo Homemade Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
The best copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies! These are made with just 6 ingredients and they are egg-free, gluten-free paleo and have no refined sugar.
- Total Time: 30-40 mins
- Yield: 6-8 cookies 1x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut oil and maple syrup
- Form into cookies by rolling about 2 spoonfuls of dough into your hand and add to baking sheet
- Press down slightly on top of each cookie (indent for the PB)
- Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes then allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes
- Mix together the peanut butter and honey in a small bowl then evenly fill each indent to the cookie and place them back on baking sheet
- Add cookies to freezer for 10 minutes so the PB sets
- Melt the dark chocolate in double boiler or microwave then gently dip each cookie into the melted chocolate, add back to baking sheet and set in fridge or freezer for about 20 minutes to set and enjoy!
*I haven’t tested any flours besides almond flour and almond meal and they both work
**Store leftovers in fridge for 5 days or airtight container