Peach and Burrata Pizza with Balsamic Glaze
This Peach and Burrata Pizza with Balsamic Glaze is the ultimate peach flatbread recipe. Topped with pesto, peaches, burrata, fresh basil and a homemade balsamic glaze on top.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: Serves 2 1x
Peach and Burrata Pizza:
- Pizza crust of choice (I used a frozen one from Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 cup pesto of choice (I either make my Vegan Cashew Kale Pesto or buy the Trader Joe’s one)
- 2 medium ripe peaches, sliced
- 4–5 ounce ball of burrata, sliced
- Fresh basil
- Fresh red pepper flakes and sea salt for topping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (or follow directions package for pizza crust)
- Smear the pesto across the pizza crust then add the peaches on top
- Add crust to oven to cook for about 10-15 minutes or until crispy to your liking
- While the pizza bakes, make the balsamic glaze by mixing the balsamic vinegar and sugar together in a small sauce pan and turn on medium heat and bring to a boil then simmer and let the glaze thicken for about 10-15 minutes then remove from heat
- Meanwhile when the pizza looks crispy, remove from oven and sprinkle burrata across the crust, add some fresh basil, drizzle desired amount of glaze, slice and enjoy!
*Store leftovers in fridge for 5 days and reheat either in oven or crisp on a skillet on the stovetop.
**You can also make this on the grill too!