Single Serving Gluten-free Banana Bread
The most delicious, quick and easy banana bread recipe for one! Single serving gluten-free banana bread that takes 2 minutes to make and is made with all grain-free, dairy-free and gluten-free ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 7 mins
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- 1 egg (I haven’t tried flax egg)
- 1 small banana
- 3 tablespoons almond flour (or use oat flour)
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips (code RACHL for free shipping)
- Optional: yogurt or ice cream on top!
- Mix together the egg, banana, almond flour and peanut butter in a microwave safe mug or mini dish (I used one of these)
- Mix in chocolate chips to the mug
- Add to microwave and cook for 2 minutes (the cake will rise slightly so please keep on eye on it!)
- Remove from microwave and drizzle more peanut butter on top if desired and add some ice cream or yogurt if using!
- Eat while warm 🙂
*You can store this in the fridge if making in advanced and reheat when ready to eat.