Soft and Chewy Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Cookies
Soft and Chewy Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Cookies made with healthy ingredients for a delicious nut-free banana bread cookie recipe!
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Total Time: 70-75 minutes
- Yield: 2 dozen cookies 1x
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy and well combined (I used hand mixer)
- Mix in the egg, vanilla and mashed banana and mix again
- In another bowl stir together the flours and baking powder
- Add the dry ingredients to wet and mix well to evenly combine
- Fold in dark chocolate then add bowl to fridge so the dough sets for an hour (I do not recommend skipping this!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Drop about 1.5 tablespoons of dough per cookie onto the sheets
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes
- Allow the cookies to cool for a few (if you can resist) then enjoy!
*Store leftovers in an airtight container for 5 days on counter or freeze for a couple of months!