Summer Bruschetta Toast with Cashew Green Pesto (vegan)
Summer Bruschetta Toast with Cashew Green Pesto made with all gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients for an easy and healthy homemade crunchy toast!
- Yield: 4 slices toast 1x
Cashew Green Pesto
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes and onions
- 4 slices bread of choice (I have used sour dough and also gluten-free..both great!)
- Non-dairy cheese of choice (or use feta or goat too!)
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- In a food processor, combine all pesto ingredients until well combined. If toot thick, add more oil and if too thin, add more nuts!
- Toast the bread to your liking then spread pesto on top and add the chopped tomatoes, non-dairy cheese and red pepper flakes!
Leftover pesto will stay good in the fridge for up to a week or freezer for a month